G&L Clothing carries one of the largest selections of Levi styles. 501s? Orange tabs? Classic button fly or an easy zipper? Once you've found your perfect fit, follow our Levi's Care Guide to keep your jeans looking great for longer.
What's Your Fit?
Levi's Jeans Care Guide
- Rather than doing an entire load of laundry for a few dirty spots, grab a toothbrush and a damp cloth. Use a little bit of mild soap and gently scrub out any stains.
- Using the right kind of laundry detergent can help preserve the life of your jeans. If you use a harsher soap, you'll run the risk of fading your favorite blues and blacks. Choose a detergent that's formulated for cold water, and don't use too much!
- If you do need to throw your jeans in the washer, flip them inside out first. And don't forget to double-check your pockets! Washing jeans inside out will keep the color true for longer and promotes natural aging of the jean.
- Save yourself some money and wash your Levi's in cold water to prevent shrinking and fading.
- Keep those jeans away from the dryer! There's no worse feeling that pulling out your favorite jeans to see they look a little smaller than when you started the cycle. By letting your Levi's air dry, you'll keep them fitting better for longer by avoiding any shrinkage or unintended fabric warping.