Carhartt Extremes Cold Weather Boot Sock
- 67% acrylic, 17% wool, 8% polyester, 7% nylon, 1% lycra-spandex
- Boot length, heavyweight sock with Anti-odor treatment
- Non-terry vamp to reduce bulk at ankle
- Reinforced heel and toe areas, includes "no-feel" toe seam
- Fully cushioned foot and lower leg for comfort and warmth
With its special blend of 67% acrylic, 17% wool, 8% polyester, 7% nylon, 1% lycra-spandex, the Carhartt Extremes Cold Weather Boot Sock really delivers when temperatures drop. This sock features a fully-cushioned foot and lower leg, plus ""no-feel"" toe seams for added comfort. Heel and toe areas are nylon reinforced, and a non-terry vamp reduces bulk at the ankle for greater ease of movement. G&L has the largest inventory Columbia, Wigwam, and Carhartt Merino Wool Socks!