Carhartt Huron Rain Pant
- 3-ounce, 100% nylon ripstop shell with durable water-repellant finish
- Elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel-lock adjusters
- Right-back pocket with zipper closure
- Ankle to knee zippers with storm flaps and gusseted openings
- Packable into back pocket
Work dry as you work hard; our rugged Huron Pant is both waterproof and breathable. Constructed of a rugged 3-ounce, 100% nylon ripstop shell that resists rips, it features a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, waterproof breathable membrane, and fully taped waterproof seams. For excellent all-day comfort and a great fit, there's an elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel-lock adjusters. For easy on and off, the pant includes ankle-to-knee leg zippers with storm flaps and gusseted openings. Chap-style double-front construction adds durability, and a right-back pocket with a zipper closure provides secure storage. The pant folds so it's easily packable into back pockets. Replaces the B255. Inseam: large/reg: 31", large/tall: 33"