- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, and side support to enhance maneuverability
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Low profile 90 heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5" height
The Corvallis offers a blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend all day on their feet, the Corvallis is a lightweight with features typically found on much heavier boots like triple-stitched seams. By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.