Danner Men's Ironsoft 6 Inch Plain Toe Work Boot
14731 Danner Men's Ironsoft 6 Inch Plain Toe Work Boot
- Danner® Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning molded PU footbed
- Dual density PU midsole with shock absorbing zones under heel and forefoot for targeted cushioning
- Danner® Ironsoft TPU outsole for oil-and slip-resistant traction
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
Built to stand up to the most abrasive terrain, the Ironsoft offers comfort and durability underfoot with a non-rubber, work-specific outsole. This unique TPU outsole is designed for those in the building trades who need long-lasting support with oil-and-slip-resistant traction. Constructed on a comfort-focused platform, the Ironsoft has superior cushioning and shock absorption in the heel and forefoot. An all-leather, waterproof upper keeps you dry throughout the year. This boot is built on the 851 last; an update to Danner's popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.