Danner Men's Workman 8" Brown Work Boot
16285 Danner Men's Workman 8" Brown Work Boot
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liner
- Oiled, full-grain leather upper is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- VIBRAM® SPE EVA Midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily
- VIBRAM® WORKMAN Outsole designed for indoor trades with a low-lug pattern for all-day comfort
STRIVE FOR PERFECTION. AND THEN IMPROVE UPON IT. The original Workman was released in 2004. It was an instant favorite among tradesmen, carpenters, and other skilled workers who understood that one pair of well-made boots would outlast three pairs of mediocre ones. Today the original Workman is back, with a few improvements. Under the classic silhouette and natural leather, you'll find a completely new approach to support and comfort - one that makes the new Workman 13% lighter than its predecessor.