Danner Men's Workman 8" Brown Alloy Toe Work Boot
16287 Danner Men's Workman 8" Brown Alloy Toe Work Boot
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liner
- Oiled, full-grain leather upper is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and require less maintenance over time
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH. Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH.
- VIBRAM® SPE EVA Midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily
- VIBRAM® WORKMAN Outsole designed for indoor trades with a low-lug pattern for all-day comfort
The original Workman was released in 2004. It was an instant favorite among tradesmen, carpenters, and other skilled workers who understood that one pair of well-made boots would outlast three pairs of mediocre ones. Today the original Workman is back, with a few improvements. Under the classic silhouette and natural leather, you'll find a completely new approach to support and comfort - one that makes the new Workman 13% lighter than its predecessor.Features alloy safety toe, and ASTM F2892-11 EH rated Electrical hazard protection.