Danner Mountain 600 Low 3" Dark Brown/Lichen
Danner 62262 Mountain 600 Low 3" Dark Brown/Lichen
- SUEDE UPPER - made from rich, thick, durable suede
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- VIBRAM® SPE MIDSOLE - rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support
- VIBRAM® FUGA OUTSOLE - with self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- HOW IT FITS - Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.