Dr. Martens Men's Brown Service 7B10 7-Eye Soft Toe EH Boot
Dr. Martens R21643200 Men's Brown Service 7B10 7-Eye Soft Toe EH Boot
- Rugged yet comfortable construction with a durable outsole for long-lasting wear
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for protection against accidental contact with an electric charge
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Goodyear® welted construction provides durability with an upper and sole that are heat-sealed and sewn together with the classic Z-welt yellow stitching.
- PVC commando outsole is oil, fat, and slip resistant. Features a pronounced lug pattern for added traction.
The 7B10 is a soft-toe of the original 7B10 Steel Toe. This 7B10 style was designed for multi-purpose work and service industries. A high-cut, rugged boot, constructed with full-grain leather uppers that is heat sealed and welted onto the classic PVC outsole providing durable comfort. The slip resistant sole reduces the risk of slips and falls on hazardous surfaces. Also offers additional insulation and protects the wearer against accidental contact with an electric charge.