KEEN Women's Canby Waterproof (Aluminum Toe) Shitake/Brindle
KEEN 1020022 Women's Canby Waterproof (Aluminum Toe) Shitake/Brindle
This waterproof work boot borrows the look and comfort of a classic high-cut hiker. Aluminum safety toes offer lightweight protection, and a stability shank adds all-day support.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 90 degree heel
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toe
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- TPU stability shank
- KEEN.Dry - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe - Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.