LaCrosse Men's Burly Foam Insulated Rubber Boot
As reliable today as when your granddad first bought a pair. In 1957 we introduced the Grange. A non-insulated, do-it-all rubber boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Six years later, an insulated version of the Grange came to be - the Burly. Today, these boots are alive and well. They're still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They're still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they're still the boots you can call on to get the job done. Extended sizing available for women.
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year
- Customizable for a secure fit around your calf
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place
- Plain Toe, with a fiberglass shank and removable EVA footbed.
- Built for all-terrain traction with a slip-resistant sole