LaCrosse Men's Insulated Pac Rubber Boot
The insulated boot you can always call on to get the job done. Inspired by our 1963 Burly boot, the Insulated Pac is a similar, do-it-all rubber boot that you can always trust. Made from our proven ZXT Rubber and built to perform under the harshest of conditions. This is the boot you can call on to get the job done.
- Rubber is naturally waterproof and with our proven formulas, our rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year
- Insulating foam extends from the bottom of the boot to the ankle for added warmth
- Built with more natural rubber than most other boots, our hand-laid rubber remains durable and waterproof year after year. Our ZXT rubber is specially formulated to be ozone and tear resistant for added protection
- Unparalleled traction in the thickest of mud and the nastiest of terrain - vulcanized for durability and a unique lug design to shed the mud and muck, with a second layer of rubber in the toe for stronger abrasion resistance in this high-wear area
- Our revolutionary fit ensures a secure and comfortable fit around your ankles, while gripping the top of your foot and locking your heel in place