LaCrosse Outpost II
Rain, snow, slush? No problem. The Outpost is built to withstand any one of Mother Nature's hissy fits. These boots feature a removable foam liner that allows you to customize the amount of insulation needed. We use our premium, hand-laid rubber for the bottom and a combination of full-grain leather and nylon for the upper. This gives the boot the waterproofing and durability needed to last snow after snow.
- Insulating foam liner is completely removable
- Resistant to tears, abrasions, and a hard day's work, its natural hand-laid rubber is waterproof and won't crack from extreme heat or harden in extreme cold
- Full-grain leather, suede and durable nylon provide water and snow resistance
- Keeps your feet steady and secure through the slush, snow, and ice
- Rated for temperatures from -70 to 50 Farenheit